A globally preferred, leading supplier of frequency control and magnetic components,
With ever-increasing demand for miniaturization, coupled with superior performance characteristics, miniature power inductors play a key role in DC-DC conversion circuitry. Industrial and consumer electronics products, including smart phones, mandate multi-functional requirements, which dictate the utilization of ultra-thin power inductors capable of large saturation currents, explains
The ASPI-2010HC series of SMD power inductors is constructed with a metalized ferrite core, specialized copper wire and is coated with a magnetic resin compound for shielding. This unique combination yields the ability to handle large amounts of current with lower RDC, compared to traditional ferrite power inductors. This series is an ideal choice for consumer products and portable equipment with demanding current handling requirements.
The ASPI-2010HC series is currently available in a compact (2.0x1.6x1.0mm), low cost, RoHS compliant and lead-free SMD package.
Standard applications for this series include: smart phones, tablets, notebooks, desktops, servers, Blu-Ray disc recorders, set top boxes, portable gaming consoles and navigation devices.
Key features of the ASPI-2010HC series of power inductor include:
A metalized ferrite core that provides saturation current as high as 4.5A
A DCR as low as 40mO reducing power loss
Magnetic resin shielding to minimize leakage flux and EMI
A core design resulting in excellent shock resistance
A wide operating temperature range from -40ΊC to +125ΊC
RoHS compliant and lead-free packaging
For technical assistance with these products, please contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/Abracon/prweb11530714.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence