US private equity real estate firm Madison International Realty has appointed Alex Lukesch as head of its London office. Lukesch was previously a vice president on the companyís investment team, based at its New York headquarters. He will be responsible for the sourcing, underwriting and execution of Madisonís UK and Ireland business. The company specialises in buying existing ownership interests in core properties and portfolios, and providing jv equity. Madison founded its London office in 2010 and has had a Frankfurt office since 2002. email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?