Landis+Gyr has released version 6.1 of its operating software,
Landis+Gyr claims the Ipv6 gateway offers greater interaction with utility IP-based tools for communicating with network devices, exporting meter data and simple network management protocol monitoring. The gateway comes under a standards-based architecture initiative to let the use of IPv6 applications in legacy smart grid systems and improve Gridstream functionality with grid management equipment partners.
Security improvements comprise new password management options and new settings for advanced security related to the expiration and reconfiguration of encryption keys.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'