Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure. On January 28, 2014 , the United States 12 Month Natural Gas Fund, LP (the "Registrant") issued its monthly account statement for the month ended December 31, 2013 , which is presented in the form of a Statement of Income (Loss) and a Statement of Changes in Net Asset Value, as required pursuant to Rule 4.22 under the Commodity Exchange Act. A copy of the monthly account statement is furnished as Exhibit 99.1 to this Current Report on Form 8-K and also can be found on the Registrant's website at www.unitedstates12monthnaturalgasfund.com . The information furnished in this Current Report on Form 8-K, including Exhibit 99.1, shall not be deemed to be "filed" for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or otherwise subject to the liabilities of that section, nor shall it be deemed incorporated by reference in any filing under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, except as shall be expressly set forth by specific reference in any such filing.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation