SHANGHAI , January 28 , SinoCast -- Shanghai Electric Power gained CNY 15.13 billion incomes in 2013, up 0.53% year on year. It made CNY 1.18 billion net profits, up 33.35%, and recorded CNY 0.55 earnings per share. The company has an equity installed capacity of 8 47 million kilowatts by 2013 end, up 1.31 million kilowatts year on year.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?