This morning, Ford (F) reported fourth quarter earnings of $3 billion, or 74 cents per share, as revenue rose by 3.5% to $37.6 billion. Excluding one-time items, the automaker would have earned 31 cents per share, topping Wall Street estimates easily. For the full year, the company said earnings climb to $7.2 billion as revenue reached $146.9 billion. The strong results by the company triggered a $8,800 bonus payment for the company's 47,000 hourly employees. Shares of Ford were trading higher on Tuesday morning, climbing 1.8% today. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Earn2012814&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?