These newly eligible charities can now benefit from Huddle's cloud-based collaboration platform, which allows both internal and external stakeholders to easily share information, documents and files. This means that staff, trustees, volunteers, missionaries, aid workers, and other external partners can all communicate and access the required information to manage projects securely no matter where they are around the world.
"Religious groups have a long-standing tradition of being philanthropic and dedicated to serving humanity through their charitable work," said
More information on available products and eligibility can be found here: http://www.ctxchange.org/node/5492
www.technology-trust.org | www.twitter.com/TechnologyTrust
Huddle's intelligent collaboration platform is revolutionizing enterprise content management by enabling organisations to store, discover, share and work on content with others securely in the cloud. Its patent-pending intelligent technology locates and recommends valuable information to users, with no need for search. Co-headquartered in
Huddle can be accessed online, on desktops via Microsoft Office applications, on the move with BlackBerry, iPhone and iPad apps. It is currently available in 15 languages including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Japanese.?
Simply: if SharePoint was built today, they would've built Huddle.
For more information please contact:
Lisa Henshaw Fourth Day PR
+44 (0)20 7403 4411
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation