The PC remains a
How does the Vibe X differ from other Android phones on the market?
The Lenovo Vibe X is one of the slimmest premium smartphones available in the market today. Its curved glass disperses reflections, making the screen images appear softer and richer but it doesn't compromise on toughness. Gorilla Glass 3 construction makes the Vibe X resistant to impacts and scratches, while retaining sensitivity for use with nails, stylus pens or light gloves. We have also enhanced the user interface with the Vibe X. With Lenovo Smart User Interface, one-hand smartphone control has never been easier. To light up, press the volume button, and you can answer a call by just putting the Vibe X to your ear.
What sort of person buys a Vibe X?
The Lenovo Vibe X is perfect for everyone, especially photography and multimedia enthusiasts. The selfie is now the latest trend and with Vibe X's 5-megapixel front camera and 84-degree wide angle, you can have the picture perfect selfie. The Vibe X is one of the few smartphones in the market with such front camera resolution.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down