Looking at units outstanding versus one week prior within the universe of ETFs covered at ETF Channel, the biggest outflow was seen in the iShares S&P 100 ETF (OEF), where 4.9 million units were destroyed, or a 9.5% decrease week over week. Among the largest underlying components of OEF, in morning trading today Apple (AAPL) is off about 6.9%, and Exxon Mobil (XOM) is higher by about 0.1%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest outflow was the Daily Russia Bear 3x Shares ETF (RUSS), which lost 100,000 of its units, representing a 20.0% decline in outstanding units compared to the week prior. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Outflows012814&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit