Noor Takaful, the Islamic insurance arm of Noor Investment Group , today announced Parvaiz Siddiq , founder member of Noor Takaful, has stepped down from his role as CEO. Dr Ahmed Al Janahi , Managing Director, Noor Takaful , said: " Parvaiz Siddiq has been instrumental in steering Noor Takaful's operations through a crucial and challenging phase over the past five years. We thank him for his efforts that have positioned Noor Takaful as a well-recognized name in the region. We wish him the very best in all his future endeavours." With the departure of Parvaiz Siddiq , Andrew Greenwood has been named Acting Chief Executive Officer – Noor Takaful, reporting directly to Dr Ahmed Al Janahi . Serving as the incumbent Chief Operating Officer of Noor Takaful, Greenwood brings to his role more than 30 years of insurance experience with a strong background in underwriting and marketing. Previously, he has served in senior management capacities, prominently as Chief Executive Officer in two top international insurance companies within the GCC region. Greenwood is a certified Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII) professional and a qualified Chartered Insurer.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy