Nigerian transaction switching and e-payment processing firm Interswitch has implemented a service that allows clients to withdraw cash from ATMs, ITWeb Africa reported. Customers can take out between NGN 1,000 ( EUR 4.5 ) ang NGN 20,000 . Interswitch provides technology integration, advisory services, transaction processing and payment infrastructure to government, banks and corporate organizations. The company also offers online real-time transaction switching that gives businesses and individuals access to their funds across the 24 banks in Nigeria.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign