ALPHARETTA, Ga. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Neenah Paper, Inc. (NYSE:NP) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend will be payable on March 4, 2014 to stockholders of record as of close of business on February 14, 2014 . In November 2013 , the company announced it would increase its quarterly dividend by 20 percent starting in 2014, from $0.20 to $0.24 per share. About Neenah Paper, Inc. Neenah is a leader in premium image and performance-based products, including filtration, specialized substrates used for tapes, labels and other products, and high-end printing papers. Products are marketed under well-known brands such as CLASSIC®, ASTROBRIGHTS®, ENVIRONMENT®, CRANE®, ROYAL SUNDANCE®, Southworth® KIMDURA®, Gessner®, JET-PRO® SofStretch™ and varitess®. Neenah is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia and its products are sold in over 70 countries worldwide from manufacturing operations in the United States and Germany . Additional information can be found at the company's web site, www.neenah.com . Neenah Paper, Inc. Bill McCarthy , 678-518-3278 Vice President – Financial Analysis and Investor Relations Source: Neenah Paper, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict