ENP Newswire - 28 January 2014 Release date- 27012014 - Mwana today announces that the Registered Office of the Company has been changed to: Premier House, 10 Greycoat Place , London , SW1P 1SB. Contact: Mwana Africa PLC Kalaa Mpinga CEO Tel: +44 (0) 20 7654 5580 Peel Hunt LLP Matthew Armitt Ross Allister Tel: +44 (0) 20 7418 8900 Tavistock Communications Ed Portman Simon Hudson Mike Bartlett Tel: +44 (0) 20 7920 3150 About Mwana Africa PLC Mwana Africa PLC is a pan-African, multi-commodity mining and development company. Mwana's principal operations and exploration activities cover gold, nickel, copper and diamonds in Zimbabwe , the DRC and South Africa . Mwana's Freda Rebecca gold mine in Zimbabwe , having restarted operations in 2009, produced 65,350 ozs of gold in the 12 months to March 2013 . In October 2013 , Mwana announced that the gold mineral resource at its Zani Kodo project in Democratic Republic of Congo had increased to 2.975 million ounces. In February 2013 , Mwana announced it had signed a Joint Venture Agreement with Zhejiang Hailiang Company Limited to jointly explore some of its copper license areas in the Katanga Province of the DRC. The restart of operations at The Trojan Nickel Mine (owned by Mwana's Zimbabwe subsidiary Bindura Nickel Corporation ('BNC')) followed four years during which all of the BNC assets were on care and maintenance. In September 2012 , BNC carried out a restructuring and recapitalisation involving US$23m being invested into BNC which has allowed it to restart the Trojan mine. First sale of concentrate to Glencore took place in April 2013 .
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna