VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA --(Marketwired - Jan. 28, 2014 ) - Marlin Gold Mining Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:MLN) ("Marlin") announced today that its takeover bid dated December 23, 2013 (the "Offer") to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares ("Shares") of Animas Resources Ltd. ("Animas") expired today. Since the conditions to the Offer were neither satisfied nor waived, the Offer has lapsed and Marlin will not be taking up any Shares tendered under the Offer. Accordingly, all Shares tendered under the Offer will be returned to depositing Animas shareholders. About Marlin Gold Marlin Gold is a publicly-listed company on the TSX Venture Exchange with properties located in Sinaloa and Zacatecas, Mexico . Marlin Gold's priority is to advance its properties toward production. The La Trinidad property, which hosts the Taunus gold deposit, continues to be the priority focus of Marlin Gold's development activities and is on track to be in production by early 2014. A complete NI 43-101 resource estimate and preliminary economic assessment for the Taunus deposit can be found at www.sedar.com or at www.marlingold.com . Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as the term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange ) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Marlin Gold Mining Ltd. Mimy Fernandez-Maldonado Corporate Secretary 604-646-1587 email@example.com www.marlingold.com Source: Marlin Gold Mining Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?