SHANGHAI , January 28 , SinoCast -- Jilin Jien Nickel Industry announces that it plans to raise investment in Nunavik copper and nickel mine in Canada by CAD 195 million . The board of director approved a proposal to raise the investment at a general meeting of shareholders in 2011. Total investment was CAD 969 million . Total investment now comes to CNY 1.16 billion after the expansion.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit