With this new version of Netsparker web security professionals can automatically identify vulnerabilities and web security issues within web services. Launching a vulnerability scan against a web service is as simple as launching a vulnerability scan against a web application, by simply entering the URL and clicking the Start Scan button.
“Web services form a vital part of most web infrastructures, yet at the moment there aren’t many appropriate security tools available to help security professionals and developers build secure web services,” explained Ferruh Mavituna, CEO of Netsparker. “We built the web services scanner into Netsparker to help organizations automatically secure their web services without the need to look for and learn how to use new and complicated security tools.”
• Feature Highlights of Netsparker 3.2
• Web Services Security Scanner Any security professional can use Netsparker to automatically identify vulnerabilities and security issues within a web service. The new version of Netsparker also supports Hybrid Scanning; if a web service is identified within a web application it will start scanning the web service within the same scan.
• New Request and Response Viewers for a Better Insight To help web security professionals and developers get a better insight of today’s complicated web applications and secure them properly, the new version of Netsparker is shipped with the all new Request and Response viewers, which can also render JSON and XML documents in tree views.
• New Web Application Vulnerability and Security Checks The new version of Netsparker Web Application Security Scanner also includes a number of new security checks for web applications and web services to ensure that no stone is left unturned during a web vulnerability scan.
Other Netsparker 3.2 New Features and Improvements
• New Knowledge Base node for AJAX / XML HTTP Requests
• New value matching options for form values
• Improved XSS vulnerability confirmation to ensure false positive free web security scans
• Improved generic source code disclosure security checks
For more details about all the new features and improvements in Netsparker 3.2 refer to the Netsparker 3.2 Features Highlights document.
• Download Netsparker Trial Edition Are your web applications and web services vulnerable to malicious hacker attacks? Find out today by downloading the trial edition of Netsparker Web Application Security Scanner.
• Netsparker Pricing and Availability Netsparker 3.2 starts at
• Press Contact: media(at)netsparker(dot)com
• About Netsparker
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11516473.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference