MONTREAL, CANADA --(Marketwired - Jan. 28, 2014 ) - Hartco Inc. ("Hartco" or the "Company") (TSX:HCI) today announced that its Board of Directors has initiated a process to identify strategic options available to the Company with the goal of maximizing shareholder value. The decision to review strategic options follows the decision of Harry Hart , Hartco's founder and Executive Chairman, to sell his majority stake in the Company. A Strategic Review Committee of the Board, comprising the Company's independent directors, has been formed to oversee the strategic review process. Hartco has engaged Jacob Securities Inc. as its advisor in connection with the review process. About Hartco Inc. Hartco Inc. (TSX:HCI) has been a leader in the Canadian information technology business for more than thirty years. Through its operating divisions, which together include close to 50 locations across Canada , Hartco Inc. delivers information technology solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size. For more information, please visit www.hartco.com . Forward-Looking Statements This news release contains forward-looking information. Such statements are subject to assumptions, risk and uncertainty, including those discussed in our filings with Sedar. Actual results or events may vary materially. We do not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Patrick Waid President and Chief Operating Officer Hartco Inc. 514-354-3810 firstname.lastname@example.org www.hartco.com Source: Hartco Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy