MINNEAPOLIS --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- GWG Holdings, Inc. (“GWG Life”), a leading purchaser of life insurance policies in the emerging secondary market, announced today that Jon Sabes , Chief Executive Officer of GWG, is participating in a panel entitled “Developing and Emerging Securitization Asset Classes” at the 2014 American Securitization Forum on January 28 th at 4:00pm PST . The forum will be held at the ARIA in Las Vegas, Nevada . The 2014 American Securitization Forum is the premier conference bringing together leading market participants of the securitization industry, including securities issuers, investment banks, banks, institutional investors, rating agencies, and analysts. About GWG Holdings, Inc. (“GWG Life”): GWG Life and its subsidiaries are engaged in the life insurance secondary market. GWG Life acquires life insurance policies in the secondary market from policy owners who sell their policies at a price greater than the cash surrender value, but less than the face value of the policy’s benefit. GWG Life purchases policies, directly from policy owners in the states it is licensed to do so, and through other licensed providers. GWG Life’s strategy is to acquire and finance a large, actuarially diverse portfolio of life insurance policies. For more information about GWG Life, email: email@example.com , or visit www.gwglife.com. GWG Holdings, Inc. Legal: Beau Mayfield , 877-494-2388 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Source: GWG Holdings, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline