OMAHA, Neb. , Jan. 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:GPRE) will hold a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and full-year 2013 financial results on Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. ET . Green Plains' participants will include Todd Becker , President and Chief Executive Officer, Jerry Peters , Chief Financial Officer, and Jeff Briggs , Chief Operating Officer. Following their presentation, participants will be available for a brief question and answer session. Green Plains Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Financial Results Conference Call Thursday, February 6, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. CT Call in # (Domestic) 888-438-5519 Call in # (International) 719-325-2144 The conference call will be available via webcast and is accessible at Green Plains' website at www.gpreinc.com . Listeners are advised to go to the website at least 10 minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. The presentation will be archived and available for replay through February 12, 2014 . About Green Plains Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:GPRE) is North America's fourth largest ethanol producer, which markets and distributes over one billion gallons of ethanol annually. Green Plains owns and operates grain storage assets in the corn belt and biofuel terminals in the southern U.S. Green Plains is a joint venture partner in BioProcess Algae LLC , which was formed to commercialize advanced photo-bioreactor technologies for growing and harvesting algal biomass. CONTACT: Company Contact: Jim Stark , Vice President - Investor and Media Relations Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (402) 884-8700 firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Green Plains Renewable Energy
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party