SAN JOSE, Calif. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- GigOptix, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GIG), a leading supplier of advanced high speed semiconductor components for use in Cloud connectivity, data centers, consumer electronics links and interactive applications, through optical and wireless communications networks, today announced that it will hold a conference call to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013, which ended December 31, 2013 , on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 . Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 Time: 5:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. PT Conference Call Number: (480) 629-9859 No passcode required Replay Number: (858) 384-5517 Passcode: 4665223 Duration: Through February 18, 2014 A webcast of the conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://ir.gigoptix.com . About GigOptix, Inc. GigOptix is a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor components that enable end-to-end high speed information streaming over the optical and wireless networks. The products address long haul and metro telecom applications as well as emerging high-growth opportunities for Cloud and data centers connectivity, and interactive applications for consumer electronics. GigOptix offers a unique broad portfolio of Drivers, TIAs and TFPS TM optical modulators for 40G, 100G and 400G fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks, and high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz. GigOptix also offers a wide range of digital and mixed-signal ASIC solutions and enables product lifetime extension through its GigOptix Sunset Rescue Program . Darrow Associates, Inc. Jim Fanucchi , 408-404-5400 firstname.lastname@example.org Source: GigOptix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide