SAN JOSE, Calif. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- GigOptix, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GIG), a leading supplier of advanced high speed semiconductor components for use in Cloud connectivity, data centers, consumer electronics links and interactive applications, through optical and wireless communications networks, today announced that it will hold a conference call to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013, which ended December 31, 2013 , on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 . Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 Time: 5:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. PT Conference Call Number: (480) 629-9859 No passcode required Replay Number: (858) 384-5517 Passcode: 4665223 Duration: Through February 18, 2014 A webcast of the conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://ir.gigoptix.com . About GigOptix, Inc. GigOptix is a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor components that enable end-to-end high speed information streaming over the optical and wireless networks. The products address long haul and metro telecom applications as well as emerging high-growth opportunities for Cloud and data centers connectivity, and interactive applications for consumer electronics. GigOptix offers a unique broad portfolio of Drivers, TIAs and TFPS TM optical modulators for 40G, 100G and 400G fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks, and high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz. GigOptix also offers a wide range of digital and mixed-signal ASIC solutions and enables product lifetime extension through its GigOptix Sunset Rescue Program . Darrow Associates, Inc. Jim Fanucchi , 408-404-5400 firstname.lastname@example.org Source: GigOptix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules