Daily Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses -The January 2nd outside day reversal (first trading day of the year) is negated and GBPUSD carved out another one on Friday. What we are left with is a series of traps since 1/17 (bull and bear). 1.6400 remains an objective dividing line for direction. -The bigger picture breakout objective is 1.6897. LEVELS: 1.6399 1.6457 1.6500 | 1.6628 1.6667 1.6746 --Trading specifics (setups with entries, stops, targets) are availableto J.S. Trade Desk members .
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint