Daily Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses -The January 2nd outside day reversal (first trading day of the year) is negated and GBPUSD carved out another one on Friday. What we are left with is a series of traps since 1/17 (bull and bear). 1.6400 remains an objective dividing line for direction. -The bigger picture breakout objective is 1.6897. LEVELS: 1.6399 1.6457 1.6500 | 1.6628 1.6667 1.6746 --Trading specifics (setups with entries, stops, targets) are availableto J.S. Trade Desk members .
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'