SHAMOKIN - Financial Experts LLC , also known as InstaCASH Tax Service , is open for business at 131 E. Independence St. The firm moved three doors down the street from its former location and now occupies what had been home to Trains & Things. The larger office provides more privacy and room for growth. With the newly renovated storefront comes the new name, Financial Experts LLC . Owner Dave Nowroski said the change signifies an expansion of services. Financial Experts helps people prepare income tax returns but can also assist with financial planning, which may include IRAs, mutual funds and annuities. "We are so happy that people in the coal region support our small, locally owned business, and it is important for people to know that we have moved to a new location," Nowroski said. The new year again brings plenty of tax changes. Nowroski said he and his staff take continuing education courses as well as attend conferences and seminars to stay current. Nowroski said that this year brings a new and much easier way to claim business use of the home deduction. This is also the first year that health care is a requirement and people should know how it will affect their income taxes in the future. There is no up-front cost of having a return prepared at Financial Experts, and any fees can be deducted from a refund at no additional charge. Call 570-648-3073 to make an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence