Venio Systems and Evolver Legal Services announced today a partnership to offer the Venio Integrated eDiscovery Platform as a hosted solution in Evolver’s high-performance private cloud. The PaaS offering bundles Venio’s feature-rich application and tool suite with Evolver’s redundant, highly secure data center. The result is a reliable, scalable, platform that provides better performance and value across the EDRM lifecycle.
“Evolver has a reputation as one of the leading eDiscovery and managed services providers to law firms and corporations,” said Arestotle Thapa, CEO of Venio Systems. “They also have expertise with the Venio platform and the technology expertise to optimize workflows for each case and client.”
Venio is the leading provider of integrated e-discovery software for corporations, law firms and service providers. The Venio Integrated eDiscovery Platform is a single-source solution for all phases of the e-discovery process: ESI processing, early case assessment, analytics, predictive coding assisted review, linear review, and production.
“Venio’s platform is extremely scalable and it leverages distributed computing power to deliver outstanding speed and efficiency,” said
The PaaS offering can be scaled to accommodate both large and small case loads. The ability to customize the platform and services provides optimal cost benefit to each client while reducing their financial commitment to maintain IT technology, licensing, personnel and infrastructure in-house.
Learn how this innovative service offering can help you improve your case management and lower costs. Venio and
For more information on the PaaS offering, visit Evolver’s website, http://www.evolverlegal.com or email
About Venio Systems
Venio Systems, based in
About Evolver Legal Services
Evolver Legal Services, based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11519818.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict