Engro Fertilizers Limited (EFert) was listed at Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) on Friday. The listing ceremony was held at KSE's trading hall. The ceremony began with the ringing of Gong that makes formal commencing of trading and listing of EFert. Muhammad Aliuddin Ansari , Chairman EFert, ringed the bell. Senior persons from finance and industry sectors, members of Board of Directors along with senior management of KSE were present on the occasion. According to a document released by KSE, EFert has set up a modern 1.3 million tones per annum urea fertilizer plant, based on gas to be supplied by SNGPL, which as per the applicable fertilizer policy was to be supplied at a concessionary price of US $0.70 for a period of 10 years, as an incentive for the huge investment that was required.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party