Engro Fertilizers Limited (EFert) was listed at Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) on Friday. The listing ceremony was held at KSE's trading hall. The ceremony began with the ringing of Gong that makes formal commencing of trading and listing of EFert. Muhammad Aliuddin Ansari , Chairman EFert, ringed the bell. Senior persons from finance and industry sectors, members of Board of Directors along with senior management of KSE were present on the occasion. According to a document released by KSE, EFert has set up a modern 1.3 million tones per annum urea fertilizer plant, based on gas to be supplied by SNGPL, which as per the applicable fertilizer policy was to be supplied at a concessionary price of US $0.70 for a period of 10 years, as an incentive for the huge investment that was required.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March