This afternoon, IBM (IBM) declared its quarterly dividend of 95 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the prior quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 2.2% going forward. Shares of IBM were lower on Tuesday, falling 0.8% today. In other dividend news, Apple (AAPL) maintained its quarterly dividend of $3.05 per share. Noble Energy (NBL) maintained its quarterly dividend of 14 cents per share. And Seagate Technology (STX) maintained its quarterly dividend of 43 cents per share. Among dividend increases, Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) announced its quarterly distribution of 55.5 cents per share, an increase of about 4%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends012814&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy