According to industry analysts, new chips could soon become available which blur the lines between RAM memory and computer storage, revolutionising how we use computers and laptops forever. The chips would allow a more instantaneous interface for computers, similar to that which is commonly found on tablet devices, but with a much higher level of performance.
The development is known as RRAM; it utilises the magnetic charge used in MRAM (magnetoresistive RAM) and DRAM (dynamic RAM) in order to create a center layer which has a different resistance to the material which makes up the outside layers of this so-called ‘sandwich’ formation.
It is said that the new chips could form the complete memory upgrade (http://www.datamemorysystems.com/pc-memory-upgrades/); they would outperform flash memory in laptops and desktops, and they could even allow computer users to resume exactly where they left off even after their computer has been switched off. Memory which combines storage and memory will be the next frontier for researches and manufacturers, as people seek a solution that will allow them to save their work even when the power is out.
For more information about Apple memory and to browse the range today, visit http://www.datamemorysystems.com Please direct press queries to
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March