Dividend to Increase 15.4% to $0.90 per Share on an Annualized Basis Share Repurchase Authorization to Increase to $7.5 Billion , with $3.0 Billion to be Repurchased in 2014 PHILADELPHIA --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK), a leading cable, entertainment and communications company, announced today that it increased its dividend by 15.4% to $0.90 per share on an annualized basis. In accordance with the increase, the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.225 a share on the company’s common stock, payable on April 23, 2014 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on April 2, 2014 . In addition, Comcast announced that its Board of Directors has increased its stock repurchase program authorization to $7.5 billion . Comcast plans to repurchase $3.0 billion during 2014, subject to market conditions. To automatically receive Comcast financial news by e-mail, please visit www.cmcsa.com or www.cmcsk.com and subscribe to E-mail Alerts. About Comcast Corporation Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates 30 news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts . Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information. Comcast Corporation Jason S. Armstrong , 215-286-7972 or Jane B. Kearns , 215-286-4794 Source: Comcast Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions