aioTV, a global leader in OTT middleware used by video service providers and content owners to aggregate traditional multi-channel, VOD, OTT and live streaming content to the TV and across devices, in a unified experience, under a service provider’s brand continues to raise the bar on innovation, opens up policy to support Colorado’s new marijuana laws.
“As a startup we need independent thinkers and brilliant minds to be competitive in the market, we are doing big things,” said
aioTV is expanding at a tremendous pace and will continue to add software developers, sales professionals, system engineers and designers to support platform implementation. To attract and retain the best talent, Colorado’s policies are a competitive advantage over
Interested applicants can send area of interest and resumes to jobs(at)aio-tv(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11523172.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions