aioTV, a global leader in OTT middleware used by video service providers and content owners to aggregate traditional multi-channel, VOD, OTT and live streaming content to the TV and across devices, in a unified experience, under a service provider’s brand continues to raise the bar on innovation, opens up policy to support Colorado’s new marijuana laws.
“As a startup we need independent thinkers and brilliant minds to be competitive in the market, we are doing big things,” said
aioTV is expanding at a tremendous pace and will continue to add software developers, sales professionals, system engineers and designers to support platform implementation. To attract and retain the best talent, Colorado’s policies are a competitive advantage over
Interested applicants can send area of interest and resumes to jobs(at)aio-tv(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11523172.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO