Codero Hosting (http://www.codero.com), a leading provider of dedicated, managed, cloud and hybrid hosting services, today announced that it received
“We have outpaced our industry’s growth, expanding faster than other hosting and cloud providers due to our commitment to providing customers with unparalleled performance, expertise, support and value,” said
“Helping innovators like Codero succeed is what we aim to do every day,” said
“Fast-growing companies like Codero need long-term relationships that deliver creative solutions,” said
In October, Codero announced the industry’s only true on-demand hybrid cloud hosting service. The new offering – which combines the company’s best-of-breed cloud, networking and dedicated hosting technologies – provides the flexibility and strength of public cloud with the robustness and security of traditional IT infrastructure. Codero’s On-Demand Hybrid Cloud™ has attracted new customers, as Codero is the only hosting and cloud provider to offer the service, and it’s been well received by businesses looking to optimize their application performance.
About Codero Hosting
Codero Hosting delivers world-class dedicated, managed, cloud and hybrid hosting solutions on-demand for businesses of all sizes on a global basis. Codero integrates innovative industry-leading IT hosting solutions that are fully automated with all customer service delivered by a seasoned and highly technical US-based team. This allows companies to confidently outsource their IT hosting needs while empowering them with complete control over their IT environment. Codero offers hosting from its
About Farnam Street Financial
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11521992.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?