DP Cleantech (DPC), a clean energy facility will join forces with
The initial project, in association with China National Electrical Engineering (CNEE) has been secured, and will offer a waste-to-energy plant in
DPC will deliver the technology to the project to generate clean electricity, whereas all-dry flue gas treatment technology will be utilized to meet strict EU-standard emission limits needed by the Ethiopian government.
The project has been built up by CI and CNEE on a turnkey basis for
To be situated beside the Reppie landfill site, the biggest site of its kind in
Already design and preparatory work has started on the project.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party