The investment bank has announced two appointments. Tim Medak joins as deputy head of corporate finance and head of its consumer group. He was most recently at EY, where he was a partner. Prior to that, Medak was co-head of Houlihan Lokey's European corporate finance practice, and a managing director in corporate finance at HSBC Investment Bank . Jamie Cumming joins as a consultant from Brewin Dolphin , where he was chief executive of its securities business.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California