CallingID, a leading safe-browsing software provider, announced today at the CyberTech Israel conference the launch of MyFacePrivacy, a free social-network privacy protection tool.
MyFacePrivacy analyzes a user's
"With over 65 different settings that need to be customized to protect information on
The necessity for a product such as MyFacePrivacy was highlighted to the CallingID team, when in pre-development testing, only 10% of study participants were able to successfully define the strictest privacy settings for the same Facebook account. Moreover, those participants who did successfully define the strictest privacy settings managed to do so only after three hours of research.
In addition to MyFacePrivacy, CallingID's suite of safe-browsing solutions includes Link Advisor 2.0, SafeSearch, MultiSearch and Safe LogIn. The company's customers include some of the world's largest desktop security companies as well as leading ISPs.
CallingIDís suite of software solutions and value added ISP services have been protecting millions of consumers from phishing, fraud, identity-theft and web attacks since 2004. In addition to providing a safe browsing experience for end-users, CallingID's safe-search and multi-search solutions provide novel opportunities to monetize software. For more information, please visit http://www.callingid.com or join the community at https://www.facebook.com/MyFacePrivacy.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11524211.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion