BAKU /28.01.14/TURAN: March 12 at 11:00 an annual meeting of the shareholders will be held by the insurance company Buta Sigorta. As stated in the official report, the agenda in the first place includes the approval of the new charter of Buta Sigorta. In addition, it is planned to examine the financial statements of the company for the past year and the conclusion of an independent audit. The meeting will be held in the central office at the address: Baku , Binagadi Highway ,3066 quarter, Building 168B. Buta Sigorta ( earlier - Thames Insurance Group ) with paid registered capital of 7.3 million manat has been operating in the insurance market of Azerbaijan since 1996. This structure is possessed by six shareholders - Gafgaz Leasing , Baku Electronics , Bank of Baku , Baku Service Company and Auto Azerbaijan, each of which owns 19 % of the shares , as well as their parent organization NAB Holding with a 5% share in the authorized capital . The company provides services for nominally 17 types of voluntary and 3 types of compulsory insurance. - 17D-
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges