SHANGHAI , January 28 , SinoCast -- AVIC Real Estate Holding predicts that it would make CNY 420 million to CNY 530 million net profits in 2013, up 1.34% to 27.89% year on year; it would recorded CNY 0.6297 to CNY 0.7946 earnings per share. The company achieved CNY 290 million to CNY 360 million net profits deducting non-recurring losses and profits last year, up 112% to 164% from CNY 136 million a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost