Item 3.02 Unregistered sales of Equity Securities As completed on January 27, 2014 , AUTRIS, a Nevada corporation (the "Corporation") raised a total of $210,105 USD in a private offering of 6,003,000 shares of its restricted common stock at $0.035 per share. Such shares of common stock shall be issued in accordance with exemptions from registration provided by Section 4(2) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended ("Securities Act"), and Regulation S promulgated thereunder.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?