Amman , Jan. 27 (Petra) -- The Amman Stock Exchange (ASE) on Monday opened trading with a rise to 2,250 points compared to its last session closure of 2,247 points. According to ASE sources, the general index fluctuated during the first 15 minutes of today's session between 2,243 and 2,250 points with a trading volume reaching JD4 million. //Petra//S Kh 27/1/2014 - 11:39:49 AM
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'