The Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway approved as of 28 January 2014 a prospectus for (i) the listing of 10,000,000 new shares in connection with the Private Placement and (ii) the offering of up to 3,500,000 new shares in connection with the Subsequent Offering. Click here for more information: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=344618
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?