This morning, BMO Capital increased its price target on shares of Caterpillar (CAT) to $96 as higher demand for mining equipment coupled with increased share buybacks from the company will boost earnings per share. In the report, BMO maintained its market perform rating. Shares of Caterpillar were higher by 1.3% on the news. Credit Suisse increased its price target on shares of Royal Caribbean (RCL) to $53 as demand is on the rise in both Europe and Asia . In the report, Credit Suisse reiterated its outperform rating. Shares of RCL were higher by 3.2% on Tuesday. And Morgan Stanley upgraded shares of Discover Financial (DFS) to an overweight rating as the company is leveraged to higher consumer spending. In the report, Morgan Stanley set a $66 price target. Shares of Discover Financial were higher by 3.1% following the report. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Upgrades012814&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign