AUSTIN, Texas --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) , the nationís largest owner and manager of high-quality student housing properties, announced that on January 28, 2014 its board of directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share of common stock, payable on February 21, 2014 , to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 10, 2014 . About American Campus Communities American Campus Communities, Inc. is the largest owner and manager of high-quality student housing communities in the United States . The company is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered equity real estate investment trust (REIT) with expertise in the design, finance, development, construction management, and operational management of student housing properties. American Campus Communities owns 167 student housing properties containing approximately 102,400 beds. Including its owned and third-party managed properties, ACCís total managed portfolio consists of 200 properties with approximately 127,800 beds. Visit www.americancampus.com or www.studenthousing.com . American Campus Communities, Inc. Ryan Dennison , 512-732-1000 Investor Relations Source: American Campus Communities, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing