AUSTIN, Texas --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) , the nationís largest owner and manager of high-quality student housing properties, announced that on January 28, 2014 its board of directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share of common stock, payable on February 21, 2014 , to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 10, 2014 . About American Campus Communities American Campus Communities, Inc. is the largest owner and manager of high-quality student housing communities in the United States . The company is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered equity real estate investment trust (REIT) with expertise in the design, finance, development, construction management, and operational management of student housing properties. American Campus Communities owns 167 student housing properties containing approximately 102,400 beds. Including its owned and third-party managed properties, ACCís total managed portfolio consists of 200 properties with approximately 127,800 beds. Visit www.americancampus.com or www.studenthousing.com . American Campus Communities, Inc. Ryan Dennison , 512-732-1000 Investor Relations Source: American Campus Communities, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4