CHANGSHA , January 28 , SinoCast -- Aier Eye Hospital Group Co., Ltd. (SZSE: 300015) predicted net profit attributable to shareholders between CNY 219.3771 million and CNY 228.5178 million in 2013, rising 20% to 25% from a year earlier. Aier Eye Hospital Group pointed out that it is benefiting from expansion in medical treatment market, which has boosted prime operating revenue and turning or reducing losses for some hospitals in operation.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?