SHANGHAI , January 27 , SinoCast -- Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group discloses that it plans to take over 51% equities in Hubei Taisheng Chemicals held by Zhejiang Jinfanda Biochemical through a share offering. Xingfa Chemicals holds 24% of Taisheng Chemicals through a subsidiary. Xingfa will hold 75% of Taisheng after the takeover. The company will set up overseas sales channels in major users of glyphosate like Brazil and will ensure glyphosate sales by multi means.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign