Vancouver, British Columbia --( Newsfile Corp. - January 27, 2014 ) - Winrock Resources Inc. (CSE: WR) is proposing a non-brokered private placement offering of up to a maximum of 5,000,000 common shares (" Common Shares ") of the Company at a subscription price of $0.05 per Unit are to be offered. Unit is comprised of one common share ("Common Share") in the capital of the Issuer and one-half of one common share purchase warrant ("Warrant") where each whole Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one additional common share ("Warrant Share") at an exercise price of $0.10 per Warrant Share until 4:00 p.m. ( Vancouver time) on the first business day after the date that is one year from the closing date of the offering of the Units subject to accelerated expiry where if at any time after the closing date of the offering of the Units the closing sales price of the Common Shares (or the closing bid, if no sales were reported on a trading day) as quoted on the Canadian Securities Exchange (or such other stock exchange, quotation system or market on which the Common Shares are listed and where a majority of the trading volume of the Common Shares occurs) is $0.20 or higher for a period of 10 consecutive trading days, then the Company may, within five days of such event, provide notice by way of press release to the holder of the Warrants of the early expiry of the Warrants, and thereafter the Warrants shall expire on that date that is 30 days from the date that such notice is given. About Winrock Resources Inc. Winrock holds a 100% interest in Newnote Networks Inc. , a software and hardware development company specializing in the development and acquisition of crypto-currency (Bitcoin) related products and services. Winrock has a total of 12,004,000 common shares issued and outstanding. For additional information, please visit www.winrockresources.com - www.newnote.com . Company Contact Information Paul Dickson President, CEO & Director Winrock Resources Inc. Newnote Networks Inc. CSE: WR Suite 709-700 West Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6C 1G8 direct: 604-800-6749 fax: 604-685-3833 web: www.winrockresources.com web: www.newnote.com
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?