Todayl Apple - The US tech giant will update the market on its financial first quarter. Revenue is projected to rise 5.4 per cent to more than dollars 57 billion ( GBP35bn ).Tomorrowl UK GDP - The first official estimate is expected to show economic growth slowed slightly in the fourth quarter of 2013. Even so, growth is still expected to be around 0.7 per cent quarter-on-quarter.Wednesdayl US interest rates - Ben Bernanke might just introduce a further taper to the Fed's money-printing programme at his last meeting in charge. The latest growth figures for the world's largest economy will be published the following day.l Mark Carney - The Bank of England governor will be in Edinburgh to address the Scottish Council for Development & Industry .l LSE - London Stock Exchange chief executive Xavier Rolet will give a speech at the Asia-Scotland Institute in Edinburgh.Thursdayl BSkyB - Most analysts are pencilling in a 6 per cent rise in half-year revenues to GBP3.8 billion , but a fall in operating profits as marketing and content costs weigh on results.l Diageo - Scotland's largest whisky distiller should show the benefits of a concerted marketing push in its interim results.Fridayl BT - A slight dip in third quarter underlying profits is expected at the telecoms firm, but the City will be more interested in the uptake of its sports TV offering after the firm invested heavily in football rights in an attempt to take on BSkyB.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers