ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24012014 -
Zuum is the first product from
There are 200 million people in
The Zuum technology can be used to make deposits, transfers, refill credit, and pay bills easily and securely from a mobile phone. Furthermore, clients can obtain a Zuum prepaid card
Now Prepay supplies its merchants with Zuum cards and, through e-fresh, provides the technical solution required to top-up those cards no matter where they were sold. This creates a convenient reload network readily available to anyone. Merchants can chose between any number of devices to use e-fresh and reload their customers' Zuum cards: POS, tablets, computers, and also Now Prepay's unique, economic and innovative mobile phone solution.
'The mobile payment solutions market is in its infancy in
Tel: 604-805-4653, 1-800-806-4958
This system creates significant value through improved efficiencies compared to a traditional distribution model. e-Fresh reduces shrinkage and inventory requirements for vendors while improving consumer access to prepaid products and services by completely eliminating physical cards and vouchers.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide