Hilderman has trained over 9,000 engineers and managers in 40 countries in development methodologies, and standards compliance, in a variety of industries, including: avionics, medical device, industrial controls, automotive, railway, and telecom. He has also authored the definitive book on certifying airborne systems: Avionics Certificaton – A Complete Guide to DO-178B & DO-254.
In his new position, Hilderman is responsible for building service offerings that go well beyond just consulting. The goal of the Global Services team is to help VectorCAST customers implement best practices for Software Development and Test, with a goal of improving software quality, and make Software Certification as efficient as possible.
While many professional services organizations make their clients dependent on their consultants to function, Hilderman has a different approach — he focuses on mentoring organizations for self-sufficiency and success.
“Our group will truly be transformative within safety-critical industries,” said Hilderman, “this is not outsourcing – VectorCAST Global Services will work alongside our clients to mentor best practices and enable the client to develop internal expertise, while maintaining control of their intellectual property.”
“We’re extremely pleased to have added a professional with Vance’s expertise” said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11520374.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign