UNICEF Cyprus has launched its e-shop and set up a Facebook page with the help of volunteers for the sale of cards and gifts in aid of children as well as provide information on coming events and past activities from its Facebook page.
UNICEF Cyprus will operate its e-shop under the brand "BuynHelp" with the link at www.buynhelp.org providing the full
The electronic store (www.buynhelp.org) was developed by the software company
UNICEF Cyprus employs mostly seasonal staff during the peak Christmas period, headed by the Executive Director
UNICEF Cyprus also supports and encourages initiatives to promote sport activities among children and youth. It actively participates in the annual Quantum Nicosia Marathon with the 1 km UNICEF Run, an event which is fully sponsored by the
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4