As CEO from 2003 to 2012, Ms. Walczak successfully lead BuLogics – a software development company based in
“Our company has a two-part mission: To have BuLogics intelligence in every automation installation in the world, and to be the acknowledged expert and competitive advantage for our wireless partners through our innovation,” says Ms. Walczak.
In her role as Chairman, Ms. Walczak utilizes her 25 years of stellar executive experience to oversee the management, development and efficacy of the board of directors. Providing leadership in all aspects of the board’s work, she acts in an advisory capacity to the CEO and other officers in the development of the corporation’s vision, strategic agenda and business plan. Ms. Walczak’s commitment to grow her company and its brand is evident in her ability to create winning strategies for BuLogics’ clients and partners.
Ms. Walczak is proud of the accomplishments her company has achieved in the past decade and looks forward to elevating BuLogics' successful, national reputation to one of global excellence. “BuLogics and its team is a company built with passion, dedication and vision. I am very proud to call BuLogics a success,” she says.
As the largest, most-recognized organization of women in the country, spanning virtually every industry and profession, the
Read the full story at technology/prweb11518472.htm">http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014napw/wirelesstechnology/prweb11518472.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study