Caterpillar Price: $91.29 Chg: +$5.12 % chg: +5.9% Day's high/low: $91.99 / $89.24 The heavy equipment maker's stock jumped after telling investors it plans to buy $10 billion of its own shares. The company reported quarterly earnings of $1.54 a share, topping views by 21%. Liberty Global The cable and Internet company declined after after offering to buy a telecommunications company in the Netherlands called Ziggo for nearly $7 billion . Liberty is attempting to expand globally. Google The online advertising company slipped after reports on website Re/code that it's buying a British artificial intelligence company for $400 million . Google is reporting its quarterly profit this week.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign