Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: SpatialFX Maintenance Renewal
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: N0001514RC11072
Place of Performance (address): 4251 Suitland RoadWashington, DC
Place of Performance (zipcode): 20395
Place of Performance Country: US
Naval Supply Systems Command
This is a solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
The solicitation number is N0001514RC11072 and is issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ). The period of performance is
1. ANNUAL SUPPORT SPATIALFX DEPLOYMENT SERVER, 1 EACH, P/N: SFX-SRVR-CS-ATS 2. ANNUAL SUPPORT SPATIALFX DEPLOYMENT SEATS - 50, 1 EACH, P/N: SFX-DEPLOY-SEATS-50-ATS 3. ANNUAL SUPPORT SPATIALFX DEPLOYMENT SERVER, 1 EACH, P/N: SFX-SRVR-CS-ATS 4. ANNUAL SUPPORT SPATIALFX SERVER (THIS IS THE OLD DEVELOPMENT BUNDLE 1), 1 EACH, P/N: SFX-SRVR-CS-ATS
Offers shall be received no later than
Interested persons may submit their interest and capability to respond to the requirement or submit quotations. This notice of intent is not a request for competitive proposals. However, all quotations received by
Offerer must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) database before an award can be made to them. If the offeror is not registered in SAM, it may do so through the SAM website at https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/.
The Offeror must comply with the following commercial item terms and conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference: FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition; FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items - the selected offeror must submit a completed copy of the listed representations and certifications; FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items; FAR 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items, paragraph (a) and the following clauses in paragraph (b): 52.222-21, 52.222-26, 52.222-35, 52.222-36, 52.222-37, 52.225-13, 52.232-34.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11