Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: EPMA SOFTWARE TRAINING
Classification Code: U - Education & training services
Solicitation Number: NB630000-14-012414
Place of Performance Country: US
THIS IS NOT A FORMAL REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AND DOES NOT COMMIT THE
Small businesses are defined under the associated NAICS code 611420 as those domestic sources with annual receipts of
NIST currently operates a
Recent analysis challenges at NIST have required NIST researchers to push the limits of the Probe for EPMA software. Advanced level knowledge of the inner workings of the software package is required to be able to complete the required analyses and to do it in an efficient manner. As such, an advanced level understanding in the application and use of the Probe for EPMA is required.
NIST is seeking responsible sources that are qualified to train advanced users on the Probe for EPMA v10.x and Probe Image software on a
The resource shall also: 1) be able to demonstrate prior experience in the training of both new and advanced operators in the use of the Probe for EPMA v10.x software; 2) be able to demonstrate prior experience in the initial software set-up and installation operations associated with the Probe for EPMA v10.x and Probe Image software on a
Any responsible sources that currently possess such capabilities and have prior experience providing services using this expertise are encouraged to respond to this notice by providing the following information:
1. Documentation which clearly shows the resource has a proven record training scientific staff on the Probe for EMPA v10.x software and that the resource meets the above criteria for providing qualified trainers; 2. Name and current socioeconomic status of the resource, including the North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code; 3. Indication of whether the resource currently has an active registration in the System for Award Management (www.sam.gov) and completed on-line representations and certifications therein; 4. Indication of the no. of days, after receipt of a contract that is typical for delivery of the required training; 5. Indication of whether the required training is currently on one (1) or more GSA Federal Supply Schedule contracts and, if so, the GSA FSS contract number(s); 6. Any other relevant information that is not listed above which the Government should consider in finalizing its market research.
After the results of this Sources Sought Notice are obtained and assessed, NIST may conduct a competitive procurement and subsequently award a contract. If at least two (2) qualified small business resources are identified during this market research phase, then any competitive procurement pursuant to this Notice will be conducted as a small business set-aside.
No telephone requests will be honored. All information provided will become property of NIST and will not be returned.
No reimbursement will be made for any costs associated with providing information in response to this announcement and any follow-up information requests. Respondents will not be notified of the results of their capability statement assessment.
All capability statements and information requested above must be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com. Responses must be submitted not later than the response date for this Sources Sought Notice. Responses shall be limited to 3 typed pages, including attachments.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn